Many caregivers feel guilty at the thought of seeking respite services for their loved ones.
A recent survey of caregivers showed that it’s especially difficult for spouse caregivers to acknowledge that their role of caregiver is different and separate from their role as spouse.
Caregivers need to accept that caregiving plays a totally separate part in their lives, and that the job of long-term caregiving can be too big for just one person to handle.
Every caregiver eventually faces the fact that one needs a break from time to time. Lets be real.
God Bless You
Call us for the following Services
In-home care services we offer a range of options including:
- Companion services
- Personal care: provide assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting and exercising
- Homemaker services: laundry, shopping, preparing meals
- Skilled care services: medication, medical services
Adult day centers: Staff-led activities, such as music and art programs.
Residential facilities Overnight 24/7 Care
- Airport Transportation: One Way or Round Trip
- Charter School Outings: Field and Fun Trips
- Church Events: Visitations, Outreach Programs
- Casino Trips: Campings, Concert Attendance
- Group Meetings: Businesses & Associations
- Group Tours: City and Country side tours
- Golf Outings: Fun outings to the gulf course
- Special Events: Perfect for all occasions
- Weddings: transport the entire party
Creator Children’s Center
Invest in your child’s future by providing best education Creator Children’s Center: http://creatorchildrenscenter.com