Another way to find relief through respite care can be as simple as accepting offers of help from friends or family members.
Or, create an area in the house that is solely for the caregiver, whether it be a reading nook, an extra bedroom, or even the bathroom where they can take the time to enjoy a relaxing bubble bath.
Designate a time every day, whether it is while the care receiver is taking a nap or when they first go to bed, that is just for the caregiver.
Remember that respite care should not be considered a luxury, but a necessity for the well-being of the both the caregivers and their aging loved ones.
For more information about respite care at Just In Time Care Services, please visit Respite Care and Transportation.
God Bless You
Call us for the following Services
In-home care services we offer a range of options including:
- Companion services
- Personal care: provide assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting and exercising
- Homemaker services: laundry, shopping, preparing meals
- Skilled care services: medication, medical services
Adult day centers: Staff-led activities, such as music and art programs.
Residential facilities Overnight 24/7 Care
- Airport Transportation: One Way or Round Trip
- Charter School Outings: Field and Fun Trips
- Church Events: Visitations, Outreach Programs
- Casino Trips: Campings, Concert Attendance
- Group Meetings: Businesses & Associations
- Group Tours: City and Country side tours
- Golf Outings: Fun outings to the gulf course
- Special Events: Perfect for all occasions
- Weddings: transport the entire party
Educate your Child at Creator Children’s Center
Invest in your child’s future by providing best education Creator Children’s Center: http://creatorchildrenscenter.com